Monday, June 24, 2019

My Heart's Cry

Psalm 3:2

Adonai, I have heard the report about you
Adonai, I am awed by your deeds.
Bring your work to life in our own age,
make it known in our own time;
but in anger, remember compassion. 

What a beautiful scripture. If there is a scripture to define my heart, this is it. 
I have heard about my Lord and all his wondrous deeds all of my life! I have witnessed a few but oh how I long for more. I am truly in awe over what the Lord does and is doing! The 3rd line is where it touches my heart the most! 

"Bring your work to life in our own age, make it known in our time"

I want to see his work on a whole new level! It seems like in the thick of Apostasy that America has lost its power. The power that only came through God, his Son, and the Holy Spirit. However, there is a turn around happening! A new generation has risen that is on fire and seeking Yahweh. We are Millennials. We are but a Remnant rising. We have had to stand on Faith and seek the Truth. We do not want opinions, we do not care about feelings, we want the Whole Truth. Its time to stop with the "Christianese" and speak what is the plain and simple Truth. We are not the Acts 2 church but the Acts 17 church. Most of our generation doesn't even know who God is and most are Pagan. We must Study to truly reach the lost. We must know the Word and what we believe or we will be swept away by false teachings that sound like Truth. The Acts 2 church knew all about God and his wonderous deeds but the Acts 17 church doesn't know much of any of these things but they do know what the world offers. We must get back to the basics and use the Word.

We have "Heard the Report about you and I am awed by your Deeds!" Now, Lord, I want to see you in our age! Make yourself known! Have Mercy on us, we are seeking you, we are longing for you! I know you have every right to be angry with us but please have compassion on us. We are your Remnant! We want Revival! Teach us your ways. I want to know you More, in this Age!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment