Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Who We Are.

Who are we?Are we just another person set forth in a motion that will just waste away as many others have chosen a path of destruction? I can tell you who we are. We are the children of the Most High God! I sit and think on this night in my home listening to heavenly soaking music from Soaking.net and ponder, Who Am I? What has been accomplished in my life. I will not ultimately know until I get to heaven but I want to give God all that I am. Since I have become a wife my focus has been primarily on that of my husband and children, no longer of God as much as before I married and had children. We are all guilty of it at times, however is that an excuse.


It should not be an excuse, God understands our limitations and our exhaustions, do I think I will go to Hell by not thinking of God all day long, No. I do think God knows what else you and I can do for him. How much more we can honor him and how much more he deserves it. I was raised in Church all of my life and was taught to pray and stay active for the Lord. However, upon becoming a wife and mother of twins, somehow I am no longer as active as I once was. I find the very energy I have to wake up is the same energy I barely have to fall asleep on. I know my job being a mother and wife is one that is not taken lightly and I try to do everything as if I were doing it unto the Lord. I feel this blog is a little piece of me that I can let out, Who Am I? I strive to be like Jesus. Perfect, AM I? No, but I want to be like JESUS and try to be more everyday!

 All of the wives and mothers who are going through the same season. I challenge you to find someway to let You be JESUS this week. Be kind to that elderly lady and put her groceries away for her, teach your children a new bible story about being a good neighbor, show Love to those who hurt you the most. LOVE is one of the most powerful things,  I believe, God gave us. I can be angry and hurt at a person but as soon as I feel Love, Forgiveness takes over. I want that LOVE to outshine the rest of me! Our sinful flesh would like to get us all upset but it makes us look foolish and ultimately hurts the Kingdom of Heaven.  We must Crucify the Flesh daily or the Flesh will Crucify us ultimately.

So who are we? We are servants of  the MOST HIGH GOD! We are to strive to be like Jesus. Many are called but few are chosen, Are You a Chosen One? Make God your goal and join me, take at least 10 minutes a day out of your busy schedule and see how much more you can be like Jesus. For wives and mothers, Proverbs 31 is my favorite. Military, Psalms 91. These are easy to understand and comforting! Join me in discovering more of our God and who we are truly meant to be! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment